Title: Hanakoi Tsurane | Dance of Love | 花恋 つらね
Author/Artist: Natsume Isaku
Summary: The self-destructive type, Sougorou is the heir of one of the well-known families in Kabuki world. He has no interests in other actors his age with the exception of Gensuke who he recognizes as his rival and never wants to lose to no matter what. However, fate plays a cruel trick on him and the two of them end up as classmates… How will their relationship develop…?!
Note: Hello! Happy pre-Valentine’s Day!
Are you ready for a little “Back to the Past”? Uncle Kumonosoke shows us a piece of his memories. And that makes me want a spin-off with the grandpas!! And I know you’d like that too. On the other hand, Gensuke is in crisis, and that makes him vent his anxiety on Sougorou…
On a personal note, Sougorou is the best! He’s such a great character, his development from chapter 1 is so, so good. Natsume sensei creates some of the best caracters.
Well, let’s wish them a Happy Valentine’s day tomorrow, right? 😉
There’s no online reader. Yet. I’m working on a solution, and it may be up this afternoon or tomorrow, so be patient.
Anyway, maybe you don’t care, but there’s a lot of people I’d like to thank, many people that made this release possible (the order of appearance is not relevant, they’re all very important):
– Hoka, once more, for handing me the raws and being so patient with me.
– Grumpykit for making this possible.
– Adamay for her wonderful translations. And for putting up with a noob like me.
– Toshirodragon, for being such a great PR. I apologise for my anxiety, I’m looking forward to working with you in the next chapters.
– Rei for always giving me a hand whenever I need it. Hanakoi wouldn’t have a translator if it weren’t for her.
– And thank you all for keeping this alive with your kind words. They’re very much appreciated.
See you soon 😉